Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"You raised me up"

Listening to Josh Groban makes me feel grateful of everything I have and I don’t have.

Josh Groban – You raised me up (an absolute thumbs-up)

The song carries a subjective meaning yet utterly meaningful to those who really listen. Some people say it’s a love song. Yes, it sure is. However, it’s not only for the lovebirds, I’ve heard this song at the church or during Praise & Worship. Everytime I listen to this song, my father’s image appeared in my memory lane and one particular event in my life.

There was once in UMS before I step into the exam hall, I was going through my notes for the last time before I saw something that sent me to tears. Josh groban was on the radio at the right timing as to welcome the incident which happened just next to my ride. It’s the father and his daughter on a motorbike. What I can recall is that, this father was sending his daughter for her exam. The father reached for her stuff at the front compartment and handed to her daughter before she bowed to kiss her father’s hand as to say thank you or goodbye.

Enough said, my friends. The love of a father – is something so wonderful and pure.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008