Friday, March 23, 2007

My poor-3 digit FAN, and The rainbow-themed MASQUERADE BALL

It has been awhile my friend.
Hmmm,
where should I start then?

Oh, my roommate just broke my fan last night, my sense of tolerance for her at that moment was really tested. Oh well, lucky I can still use my fan to sleep even though it might fall to the ground anytime. My God, the fan cost me 3 digit of RM!! The only thing that slipped from my mouth was “Did u turn my fan with full strength?” Seeing her face, just like that “pussy in boots” in Shrek, soften me a bit. I turned away, called Tharmaindra and insisted “Please, you really gotta make me laugh tonight, at least make me smile.”

Telling her off won’t solve any problem, my hsemate cooled me down by saying, “Well, maybe it’s meant to happen.” Yea, maybe. I shouldn’t focus more on my anger.

I was tired by the time I came back from 2-hrs drive from Bangi to Damansara and back to my place, sending Jim. Damansara is way too far, eventhough using the LDP highway is the right choice. Oh well, maybe because I was only driving on 80-100 km/hr. Well, the traffic is a bit heavy even though no massive jam, plus the rain makes it harder for me to drive. So I am a good and responsible driver after all! HEHE…




I’m going for a Masquerade Ball tonight. I’m done decorating my mask (Not that it's hard to, Emily helped me, LOL!), my dress has just arrived from KK yesterday; I have heels to go with that dress and mask. Yep, Im ready for a Masquerade Ball. Till then my friend!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008