Sunday, March 11, 2007

A weekend with Belle

It was a great weekend having to spend a quality time with an old friend, a treasured one of course. Being with her is like turning my life back to how it was back in KML.

The plans are planned and hopefully I won't be the one spoiling everything due to the downturn of my economy. The Thailand get-away trip and the Rainforest Music Fest in Kuching are well-planned but my confirmation on the Thailand trip is still pending.

Looking at how Belle has nurtured her essence of living and how tough her life is being the eldest one in her family, but still managed to fulfill all the responsibilities with strong endurance and full integrity, I can say that she’s really my idol. I wish I am as strong as she is. Dang, I am a spoil brat…

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008