Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blame it on the weatherman

Things are going up and down for the past few weeks for me. A lot of things happened that made me what I am today. I remember about 3 weeks ago, I am done with MK and it was a success. Everyone enjoyed every bits of it, despite the missing emcee’s script at the peak of the event. I was not sure what happened after they found out the script was lost. It was a crazy night, and fun!! T came to see me dance and it was sure a great surprise knowing that he patiently waited for me till everything's over. Thanks dear.

After that hectic week with all the dancings and stuff, there was another matter to settle with – the NSF. Well, looking at it in a positive angle, at least I am 70% getting the money which I need the most to survive. Unfortunately (like usual!), I was having problems finding 2 guarantors and a witness for my contract. Worse still, I lost my original copy of my birth cert. Lucky my dad saved the day at the very last minute. Well, I couldn’t have done it and submitted it to MOSTI if it was not T and his family who came to my rescue when I need it the most, a big thank you to all of you who have contributed. Though it’s probably useless to say it here but I hope they can hear my sincerity eventhough it’s coming unheard. After all, it was God’s blessings that everything was done perfectly in the end. I wish this money will come sooner so I can settle some other matter right away.

Today, I gotta blame it on the weatherman. Everyone was not having a good mood to go through the day. For once, the humid is ridiculous. I feel sticky all day long and tired. After my class, headache started attacking me right away and I had to lie down on my bed for few hours hoping that this devil pinching my brain endlessly will go away soon after my eyes are ready to open. But when Emily woke me up for dinner, the devil seems to be so excited in making me suffer. Well, being a devil myself not letting another devil to dominate my head, I have to take the painkillers to chase them away.

Well, everyone has their ups and downs. Sometimes you need to stay and sometimes you have to leave. We can’t expect everyone to understand our situation and how we handle things. All we can do is, do our best when we can. It’s good if the people around you can accept that but if some of them can’t deal with it, then it’s ok to let go. I remember this saying “You can’t have everything you want.” I think it’s true, dontcha think?

Neena, Belle, I miss you girls….. Sorry for not being there when u need me,Belle. To Neena, sorry for always thinking your birthday is on the 24th when obviously it was on the 19th of Feb.

The rest of you, let’s have a good life and let’s enjoy life while we can.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008