Thursday, February 03, 2005

a 2am slot..

3rd February 2005

And again…. im actually in my room in UMS, cant sleep so here I am… no internet connection, but feel like writing something so I can sleep, will only post this once I get online…. Listening to a soothing music from Jewel… caught two words from her song which is the “precious joy”… hmm, joy is something that make you happy inside, make u feel alive and when you add preciousness to the word of joy… it makes a new connotation, which means a joy that is remarkable and which etched in your mind… my precious joy will be, achieving something which is beyond everybody’s expectation, all this while I didn’t have the chance to be a true hero and make some real changes in my life so people will actually see what I truly made of…. But then again, I have a limitation here that I have to cross tho’

“Ive waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that’s true
So I will not hide
Its time to try……………….”

Called my brother this morning, and I dun think he agreed with me tho he knows the problem im facing… its pretty hard when u have to make decision according to the consensus of others especially when their decision creates a friction to what you really want to do in your life… it’s quite disappointing.

However,I will never wave on white flag…. There are things to be done, to be sacrificed for something which I think is right… I am always a daughter to my dad, a younger sister who all this while obeys all the rules made by family… but no matter what, it’s worth a try…

Dear pappa, momma, bros, sis, I will still go on fighting for my future rights…

till then. signing off.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008