Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's day special

hmm... just read thru Jef's blog, and yes, i hv to admit that i enjoyed reading his post :) then i realized that my blog is nothing but just craps :) oh well, i have to blame jef for this... he passed on his crapping 'gene' to me since first year.. :) :)

yesterday was Valentine's day and also Jim's bday ... I had a dreadful start yesterday.. i didnt get to finish my 3rd draft, but circumstances happened and u cant do anything even if you have this urge to do what u should do.

I should just relax now, do something relaxing that's why im writing again... let's talk about Valentine's day then... at least it helps..

i had fun yesterday tho like i said I had a bad start, But everything was going smoothly after that. i even ran into Tasha yesterday in CP with her boyfriend... i bought Jim few T-shirts for his bday gift, and he liked it.

Came home to help around the house and practiced my organ skills with a bday song.. Food was catered, and everybody was here including Jim's friends... i was assigned to plan some games so i thought "Win Lose or Draw' will be fun! Chris helped me out with the clues. but then when we're so ready to start the game, everybody turned their attention to the gambling games called "KATAM KATAM". In the end, the guys ended up playing card games. lol gambling, which im not really good at..

okay lets talk about Valentine gifts, Chris bought me a Christian Dior (POISON) perfume and he gave me a white rose. and i got him a Hugo Boss with a love card... well...it ended up all lovey dovey after all.....

Ray, my bestfriend, for once, didnt show up last night. That's because he was on a first date with Sarina. I wonder how that might turn up. okay, let's just give them some privacy so im not gonna feed you details about it here.

Before i end this, i wish you all HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...especially to you!!! LOVEEEE,people!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008