Friday, March 11, 2005

Another day to go through...

I just finished the outline for sunday's CLW. it was a tough one since it's my first time presiding in front of the children in St. Simon church. But i guess it was not that bad since it doesn't involve the whole church goers of St Simon. My audiences are the little ones, age between 2-11 years old, and usually we had about 20-30 children came for the children mass. However, i dont think it would be easy too because these kids are too young to understand the things going around them and it won't be easy to make them understand and pay attention to you while you're giving the reflections on sunday gospel at the holy alter.

Sadly, today I missed the station of Cross because Chris was 20 minutes late. Worse still, i was supposed to meet Aunt Julia at 7.30pm to show her my sunday outline, but she sms me while i was preparing dinner for my family saying that she can only make it before 7.30pm since she has to go somewhere at 7.30pm. So we canceled our meeting and i told her that i'll send my outline through internet instead without even thinking that i have to type the whole thing which is two pages long. That was still okay, the problem after that was, i couldnt get online because my account was blocked due to some pending payment. a lesson for me not to take things for granted. poor chris, he had to call few person to get an ID and pw from anyone to go online. Lucky for me, my sister managed to get one for me which is the one im using now. Listening to Jaci Velasquez now and having an ice blended pure chocolate which Jimmy bought for me.
Well, now that im done with two killing papers and another one to go which is abt less than a week from today... i began to think about my future...
fyi, im going to fo my LI in Kinabalu Biotech... yea, i think i should be glad that after all im stuck here in Borneo, thanks to my mom and dad, and also to my siblings who insisted on me staying....i ges im still their lil' girl...argh, that hurts...LITTLE GIRL??!!! im turning 23, for God sake...

At least now, i can watch Buffy which help me to put a smile on my face and see my charming Spike (who, in the series, is in love with his own enemy, Buffy).
Just read Jef's blog. yes, i agree with you..it has been a long time since we have a fruitful talk, not that we can stop crapping, huh jef? we always have ideas to make each other laugh... :) im quite surprised tho' that u din get Korea, but oh well jef, doesnt mean your journey stops there. I can see your bright future even if im here 100 miles from you. I have a special telescope here that can see your future instantly *lol*...
It hurts my ear too when my sisters asked me why didnt i apply for it when i told them about Joanna's offer to Korea. I have to explain to them that my result is not good enough considering the competition and the requirements. Even if i have applied, my application will be turned down effortlessly. so might as well don't put in the application. I watched American Idol last night, and America have chosen their 12 finalist... well, if u ask me, i would vote for Bo Bice the one singing Edwin Mccain's song few nights back and not forgetting Jessica Sierra who has the best vocal among the women vocalist.
It's 12.12am now... :) gotta have my beauty sleep now...love to write more since i have so many ideas in my head now... a girl gotta sleep when a girl gotta sleep... adios people!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008