Saturday, March 19, 2005

a disastrous week for me...

It was a tough week for me, with all the dramatic events about LI and my outburst to Joanna and to my niece due to the intolerable person who delayed my planning on studying my last paper which was scheduled two days ago. All the dreadful things started at the beginning of the week and the company i was supposed to go for internship training had closed down their company for good (?!!) how is that possible? and the news crushed really bad because i was not prepared for it since i have no backup plans. i neglected my studies, wasnt so ready for the exam. but thanks to Joanna and Clarice who came to my rescue. They helped me with their extra notes which they got from internet and they just made everything easy for me.

After all the the difficulties ive gone thru, at last Jaff told me that i could take his place in IMR since he's going to Korea for LI with Joanna and two other girls. Im happy for jaff and at the same time his good news is also my good news... i havent told any of my family members about it since i havent received a black and white document on acceptance of replacing Jaff's place in IMR. I bet My parents would be very unpleased with it since im after all leaving Sabah. But just like my sister Rozie told me, it's just less than 3 months..

I might stay with Shasha's family in Subang. I was given choices whether to stay with Shasha's parents or stay with Shashi's rented house with his girlfriend which is only few blocks away from shasha's hse. Shasha is still doing her med course in Malacca so i will only see her during weekends. But i think i will be more comfortable staying with Aunty Ann and Uncle L.

Dr Z's paper is indeed a blessing to me. At least ive prepared for her questions since ive predicted it... thanks jaff for giving me the tips...oh well, i owed jaffri a lot already, hmm... should give him something for that....you're the best jaff!!
we're gona have our Biotech's family day next week...not sure whether i'll be driving or not since jaff said the roads to Pantai Dalit is quite narrow, scared that it will scratch my sister's car. unless i get to bring my brother fred's honda, then im willing to drive. his car is unscratchable...hehehehe...

Im presiding again this week, last week with the spirits and all the blessings given to me, i was able to do God's work which according to the other senior leaders is quite impressive for a first timer...they have given me all the credits which i did not expect and wanting me to preside again... cant say no to God, so i accepted the duty again... this time it's going to be harder since its the important event in Christian's life, but will do it!!!

To be continued......

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008