Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"apple" tree in my head, what r the sequences???

woke up late again, like every other day....getting used to sleeping till the sun goes up and high above my head, feels like im a princess in the morning, with nobody interupt my morning dreams...argh, reminds me of my tsunami nightmares few nights ago!!!

got a morning call from joanna, yehhh, one of my very good friend is going off country for LI...proud of ye, lady!! (If u ever read this, *chuckle*).. go for it while the chance is there and make a good "slam dunk" when ure there... im all out supporting ye...

argh, AMG paper is tomorrow and my head now is full with bioinformatics and "apple" tree with different organisms on each branch (i ges only biotech students could understand wut im talking abt here)... now im on my way to the ending of bioinfo 3 (last lecture of DR. Roz) and im so excited...tats y im here :) actually im here to send some notes to clay thru' the internet and cant get offline without dropping a few words here...

To those who r still fighting for the final xm, goodluck!!!
To biotech students, third year especially, its our last battle... go and kick some butts..ooops, there's only paper to write on for exam ryte, no butts... oh, then...go and mess with your brain and fill up the spaces with a piece of HOT choc CAKe!! hehehhe, i am so crapping...

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008