Friday, April 22, 2005

3 weeks gone..7 weeks to go!

Things had been going on well for the past few days since my family
came to KL to see how I was doing. It all started when I begged for
my sister to let me go back to KK for the weekend. It costs lots of
money and I cant afford to go back unless they willing 2 buy me the tickets.
Then after she made a few phone calls, finally she said that my parents
had decided to come here instead. To be honest, I was a bit
disappointed that I cant go back to Sabah. Damn, I miss Sabah so
much, its like I cant even spare a bit of my sentimental feelings for
KL. I guess im not that ‘happening’ after all. I prefer
a quiet and calm environment like KK, tho’ u dun get that
everyday. It’s just that I practically have everyone in KK. My friends,
relatives, my favorite places and whatever I may need-
the calmness, less traffic, less hectic, less honking, less
scary…what else??.... I guess Melisa and Adelphy were right about
KK. I started to question myself, why do non-sabahans such as them would
prefer to stay in KK??... It's because they cannot get what they wanted
in KL. Wats important is calmness and total freedom to do anything and go
anywhere without worrying about hectic city lifestyle. Dont you agree??

So..what have I done for the past few days?
Ive spent the weekends with my family, stayed at Bukit Bintang for
2 nights and one night at Cititel. This time, we managed to visit
my brother who’s currently one of the NS participants in
Gombak. Tears started to well up in our eyes once we spotted him
walking towards us... We missed him so much that we were so happy
when we finally met him after 60 days of absence.

It was so obvious that my mom missed me so much. When we met, she
hugged me so tight, and anywhere we go she liked to walk beside me.
When we were in the hotel room, she hugged kissed me on
the cheek. She bought me everything that I wanted. Reload, my
Famous Amous cookies, and blouses. When I was in a bad mood and i
let out my anger in front of her, she just kept quiet and hold my
hand while walking. She asked me what made me so angry, and it touched
my heart that my mom is really keeping up with my bad attitude. I told
my mom that they dun hv to give me money since they had spent quite
a lot of money for me while they were here. But before I left for work on Sunday
morning, dad gave me two hundred for me to keep, in case of
emergencies. I should thank God for giving me such a wonderful
parents. I felt blessed that I was loved by them and im just glad to
be their daughter.

This week, our training schedule will be led by Cik Laila and Dr.
Sawibah. We are supposed to prepare the slides of the
liver which had been taken from the rats that we had sacrified a
week ago. Dun worry, all the pictures will be publish in my
flickr webpage for u guys to see it.

Today was a public holiday, and the plan actually was to
go for ice skating with fifa and her sisters in Sunway but in the
end, we went to midvalley to catch a movie. Shah joined us along and
we met few BIOtechians; Siok Har, Jian Ping and Choon Yi. We
exchanged our experiences on our LI for a while before heading to
our own destinations.

Special thing about this week was that, I get to know NEW people:
Fifa’s sisters, Sara and Ina. They both are pretty,
smart and funny. So far, I managed to get along well with Ina, the
youngest among them. This girl is what I call a rising star.
She’s different from any younger girl that I’ve met
before. She’s a 10 As student in SPM, yet she had passions for
culinary. We had a long conversation that night and I knew
instantly without any doubts that she has a bright future ahead of her.
But poor thing, she is yet to decide what to do next since
she’s still confused whether to go for her dream job or just
give it away and take dentistry. Whatever she takes, I really hope
that in the future she gets what she really wants in her life.
She’s just a special girl….

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008