Monday, April 25, 2005

a gesture of an open heart

I just noticed that for the past weeks since I laid my foot on KL ground, id been nothing but mourning abt my pathetic life in KL. Oh well, I guess that ive been closing my eyes too tight that I didn’t wanna see, didn’t wana open my heart to what KL has to offer. All that I ever count is how this place had given me so much misery in my so-called FUN life!!! Well, my weekend went ok this time. I guess I have to give a little credit after all and put myself up with some extent of efforts so at least I can experience the luxury of KL life (not that im that loaded….anyway!!) So let me start on whatever that I have left out.

Okay, let me start with things at work. I guess last Monday and Tuesday were okay. I did some grossing of mouse liver and I guess that was it. The special event started on the following day, which is Wednesday… it was Zairi’s bday, and Pui yee’s was at the following day. Since im so used to celebrating friend’s bday and quite good at organizing things, so why not just make a day for both of them ryte??!!

The party was simple (compared to any other parties that ive organized) but I think Zairi like it very much since it’s his first time to cut his birthday cake…somehow the small thing that we have done is actually MEANS a LOT to some people. So I guess that we should never underestimate the power of giving even if u thinks that it is small. It’s just so nice to see the bliss surrounding us. The feelings of togetherness, closeness and oddless somehow make me feels like home. Okay, that’s about IMR so far..

Like what ive mentioned in my previous posts, Fifa’s sister were here, and only yesterday that they left for KK. It was fun having them around. Reminds me how young im still (Duh, as if im too old to be young again). Sara, Ina and I planned for the bday surprise for fifa 2-3 days earlier. Since I know almost all the crews in starbucks, I asked them to help me out with the plans. Hah! Forget to mention that me and the starbuck’s crew are so clique, thanks to Shukri (Starbuck’s crew) and Prakash(regular customer of Starbuck) who’d actually noticed me when I was in starbuck for the first time. Not only that we acknowledge each other’s presence but we do play some jokes and the plan was going well since everyone was so into it. Sam (the supervisor) and Ronnie (Manager) of starbucks promptly shut off the light and informed them that the light went off due to some technical probs. But Shukri had already ruined the plan earlier that for wishing her. So I guess fifa had some ideas abt the surprise after all. Prakash played along and made the girls busy by asking them if they want to act for his mini drama which will come out on TV around May or June. Only that it was not really a prank, he’s really looking for an actress and actor for his drama. (Commercial break = anyone interested???) So okay, and we lighted 22 candles and yes, fifa did have a surprise after all. ) *chuckles*

Eechi came for the weekend since Ching Yi was busy with her plans…so that night me and eechi shared my bed. Luckily that both of us are quite small in size, so its just enough for us to not to cramp each other while sleeping. *lol* met Faeza and Azfar the next day and bought movie tickets for the evening. We went to a book outlet called BORDERS….mann, I tell you….. It’s heaven for me. You can get almost anything (just books+magz) there. Sci-fi? Thriller? :) but my eyes were set on one book written by Meg Carbot (if I got the name right)…. If you see the book, u knw what I mean. It has different layout from any other books that I ever seen and read. It’s something like stories based on notes, chats, emails and stuff like that. I’ll be happy to get that book, please (hinting) hehehhehehhe…..

I think thats about it for now. Its already dark outside and I really need to go home since this group of guys who are sitting at next table are looking and even went like:

Stranger: hey, you kenal dia tak? (pointing to his friends)

Then I didn’t say anything but shook my head and ignored them while they laugh. KL is still dangerous tho’

See you again in my next post!!

There’s more to tell but icant afford to write them all now….. so I leave it 2 you to wait and for me to recall everything that happened to me this few days.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008