Monday, April 18, 2005

Today will be the second week im doing my practical in IMR. Last week was quite busy for me especially for the first three days in IMR. My lunchtime was less than half an hour. The schedule was a bit tight but lucky for me after preparing all the test plates for different drug extracts, I finally get my life back, haha!! Last weekend was great, after I off-work, I rushed to sungei wang to meet eechi to get my bedsheet, sweater and charger from Sabah. One thing about KL is that, there is always “a lot of people”… and its so tiring to see all those people rushing through here and there. Even in the monorail, no one awaits you, no one will ever be like “miss, you can go first.” All you can see is pushing here and there. There is this one girl, I think she’s like my age but her size is smaller. She was carrying this big case like half her size. Nobody even try to give her the priorities to sit or even spare her some space for her to balance herself. She nearly drops down to the ground. Lucky after few stops, she get to sit down, I was relief to see her finally sitting down. Poor Chinese girl. So that’s KL, one thing you wont see in Sabah. But that’s the price of living in a big city like KL. You want more entertainments? Here is the place. You can have Starbucks, IMAX, KLCC, Midvalley and the list goes on. But if you want something like nature, adventures, peace and stuff like that, Sabah is all you need. KL is too rough, too hectic and its turning your head upside down.

Lucky Erda was so nice to let herself be used by me…hey, I didn’t use her okay…she was being helpful. Its not like I ask her to, she offered herself. So we went around Midvalley and bought some stuff I need to make up my room. I spent about rm107….i was quite surprised since it was quite many in quantity…so if you want to buy “a lot of stuff” and at the same time u want to save money…go to carrefour…. The stuff there are quite cheap. Erda was driving but she’s not really familiar with the KL road, only know by names. So we had our adventures that time, we used “kaedah cuba jaya” and follow the signboards which stated the roads ahead of us… we went through Ismail street..etc…I cant remember what roads we went through but at last we reached our destinations which is Medan Tuanku…is that an adventure or wat?

So… I arranged my room, set up the racks and the towel dryer… and tried to make my room look a bit lively, though its not the same as my comfy room in KK but I think it will do for the time being, its not like im gonna live here forever.. but I dun think KL is my place unless I have no other options.

That was Saturday. Saturday gone, Sunday came along. I spent my Sunday at Starbucks coffee hse using the internet line. Since I have the wireless LAN card so I have no problem to access to the internet in that coffee hse. And guess what, I made new friends. Not one, two some more. Hehhe, first was the worker of the coffee house whose name is Shukri. He’s a mechanical engineering student of UTM, having a part time job in Starbucks. He’s as tall as Chris. OK looking, good boy type and etc. He’s very nice to me, he made me feel like home, at least im comfortable sitting there all day long. He kept on coming to where im sitting to check in. The second time I bought food and drinks there, he gave me discount some more, how cool is that????? Chatted with my old friend, Clifford from Ireland. Shared a bit of his secret…oopss, sorry cliff, I shut up now!!! Hehehhe…then I met someone new again in that coffee house. An Indian. A broadcasting student from UCSI. Quite a nice guy also. Cute and he seems to have good knowledge in almost everything…we chatted through MSN and he’s quite funny….i found out that his lucky number is 11. Since I have a share of luck on that number, he called me Ms. 11 and that is also his nickname as I call him that. So we ended up our conversation at last because its getting dark and I dun wan to go back to my rented room alone since its KL….. so we said our goodbyes and I went off….. that was all about Sunday…

Today is Monday…and im here writing on this so call journal of mine to share every bits of my moments with you, my faithful reader and visitor of my blog. What I learned from what ive experienced is that, eventhough KL doesn’t look like a place where you can have a peaceful mind…like I said to you, KL has almost everything, but depends on you how to use all the services and advantages KL could offer, and yeah not all ppl are bad after all. You see, yesterday I met two very nice guy….like I told you, pandai pandai cari busut sendiri….

What I did today was donating my blood to my supervisor Dr. Nor Rain. Wow, I forgot to tell y’all abt my superb supervisor. She is very nice, low profile, happy go lucky and she treat everyone like collegues… its rare to find that kind of environment in a working area. Usually those ppl with higer position will show their superiority to their anak buah…but unlike her, she is damn nice and helpful. Tak banyak songeh, she’s willing to give whatever you want. Nice, huh!!!!!

Today was the third time of my oral feeding….let me show u how we did the oral feeding…




0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008