Sunday, April 10, 2005

1 week gone..9 weeks to go!

It’s been a week since I left for KL, and in this one week, ive experienced so many things where mostly consist of bitter ones,of course. I feel like I wanna go back 2 KK and live like I always do. But then again, ive chosen this path and no matter how much it hurts for me to admit that, this is what I should do. See the world outside of me….

First day I came to KL, Ching Yi was the one who fetched me from the airport and she was with her friend Tai Wei who had left UMS one year ago.. The next day, me and CY had an LRT trip to Chow Kit… and I was so glad that IMR was very near to the monorail station and only less than 5 minutes walking distance from the station.

Went to BB plaza and I went in to Soda outlet.. and they were having a sale at that time so I took the chance to buy a black formal blouse for my first day at IMR. That evening, CY’s parents sent me to Cititel and from there Shashi’s cousin, Tina came and fetched me. Tina is a very kind girl. She looks young but actually she’s already 27 years old. It was so suprising that we had totally hit it off the first time we met. We talked about a lot of things that night and it feels like we’ve known each other for like, forever……. She loves to talk and that’s one thing that I’m good at too… it was Saturday night, and she drove her friends to some Bar in KL, thank God Tina did not agree to join them or else I will be stucked with grown up people (as if im not one). I feel so small when im in the car with them….

Then we went home straight after that and rest…. The next day we visited Aunty Ann, also in Subang…and had conversation with Uncle Lingam for like 10 minutes and we left for the Subang commuter station. We took the train first to Putra but we couldn’t figure out how to get to Chow Kit so went back to KL sentral and from there, we took monorail to Chow Kit. After that we went to KLCC.. and it was my first time there…it was beautiful and lotsa ppl hanging out there especially at the Taman and there is this foreign guy went to us and asked Tina out for a drink, OMG it was unbelievable that a person can just go to you and say “Hi, are you xxXx??” pretending like looking for someone but oh well, it was so obvious that he was trying to buy a conversation with her. And after we said we are not the person he was looking for, he didn’t even go away, instead he wanted to buy us drinks, Can u imagine that? He asked for Tina’s phone number and I was totally invisible to him! (not that I really care). It was like he was hitting on Tina and totally ignored me, so u know what that means right? It means that he wants her in his bed!! That is so predictable!!!

So that was Saturday, the next day we went for a movie “HITCH”…and I felt regret for choosing that movie. Not that the movie was bad, its just that the movie was a romantic comedy type and it made me think of Chris, think of my hometown. From there, I was really homesick but there’s no one to talk to… I just kept it to myself… it was really tough for me! *sigh*

To be continued…

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008