Sunday, June 12, 2005

A story of a burger i love

I love my burger. The first time I tried it, I fell in love with it. I never had enough of its taste. If Im going out, I must find the burger because im too attached to it, I must have it. At least one bite and I’ll be happy? But how come the burger does not taste like the first time I tasted it? How come it becomes tasteless now when I am so attached to it? Where did my burger go? Please, I want the same burger that I had for the first time. Burger, please come back to me.

Well, the story sounded weird right? Who will go crazy about food like that? Ooops, made mistake. Almost everyone had gone crazy for food because we need food in our life. But what im trying to say here is that. Why when we start to enjoy having something especially when we had gone through a lot of hardships in getting it, and the moment when we have it in our hands, we have to say goodbye to it? Now, life is being unfair here!

These words keeps repeating in my head as if it deserved to be there…
And so I let it play in my head, let it stay there as long as it can be…..

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did
It has not healed with time
It just shot down my spine.

you look so beautiful tonight
Remind me how you laid us down
And gently smiled before you destroyed my life

Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go away
And let me rest in pieces

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
You got much closer than I thought you did
I’m in your reach
You held me in your hands
But could you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go away
And let me rest in pieces
And again the chorus keeps reversing in a circle without a sign of ceasing out…
hurts my ear…
Reaching my hands out from this so call suffocation….
Oh well, why do I even bother this *sarcasm*
It’s not like my life will end here….

Then, just go away…….
Don’t stay in my head...
Don’t come back, you useless memory!!
You do me no good….so go away!!!!

And that was a slight anger in me….. reminds me of some selfish people…. Who needs you when you benefit them….

Go away, you useless cow!!!!
Don’t help me with my memory…
I don’t need you here like you’re helping me coping with my problems
I better off alone, you useless cow!!!!
Don’t come back, you useless cow!!! If you are a girl, I would have given you a name -B**CH!!!!

So again… the song repeats its chorus until it shows no more anger in the voice…
The voice in my head is breaking off now… it’s like this light coming to your eyes… and you feel nothing…… then u give your last breathe and you meet the ONE…. And that’s how you cross the bridge which will lead you to another world…
And that’s when you have to say “Bye, I am on my way to Eden garden”

This on going story with unrelated issues being put together and gave you this huge regrets in your life….. why do I even care *sarcasm*

Well….let me go to my Father….He’ll know how to take care of me…. So I will be cleaned again, like a newborn baby, covered with a shiny white cloth….

____________________________________

Sounds scary? That’s only the imagination that I like to have :) pretending that you are suffocating, and the hormone goes up…. Making the brain active and forced it to work and produce a nice output, which will give effect to other’s life….

Trust me people, this is how those masterpieces were made by great people…
Their living, emotion and feelings, the tragedy and the miseries are what gave them the inspirations……

My idea is that, when you are feeling something…try to let it out into words… you will make a good piece out of it….

everyone can be a writer…make use of whatever you have at hands….
Good luck….

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008