Monday, June 06, 2005

unexpected journey...

Listening to an inspirational music again, and the music was beautiful that it makes me wanna write something since everything in my head is just so wonderful, so full of words…even now as I type, the words, the memories I had, everything seemed to be flowing in my head like the river flows endlessly towards the end…

Well, what really goes in my head was actually all the things that had happened to me during my stay in KL. It was really something to talk about, I think I can even write a book about it. I have to admit that ive learned a lot so far, really a lot that I wanna thank God for bringing me here, to this strange city which I first hate it and curse it for giving me a hard time to adapt. As time goes, the experience kept on updating my space of memories. It’s true that you really need to look at the bright side to be happy. We shouldn’t wait for the good things to come by. Instead we are the one who seek for it and maybe none of us realize this that WE are actually the good thing here if we really want it coming. I do experience a lot of ups and downs and there are times that I really put all my burden to chris, thinking that it might help me little bit. But I realized that escape isn’t going to solve the miseries I had. I have to face it, go through it then I can say goodbyes to it. So okay, there I was again, taking my own time, cleaning my room, do my laundry, arranging my stuff in the room. As I am doing all the chores, my head is moving too. Thinking of the good things that happened to me lately and filtered out all those bad things to extract only the good things. To shorten it up, I was thinking at the bright side. I feel a big oxygen coming through my lung and cleanse out the dirt and that’s when feel alive again.

Okay, let me take one thing at a time. Firstly will be my practical in IMR. Well, I met new people of course and ive learned the working environment and it sure wasn’t the same as attending classes as well as the way you socialize in that community zone. It’s totally different from the way you fit yourself in campus life. It was so much different and I may say that I would prefer campus life much more but that’s what life is, to move on and learn new things in life. Maybe you have to let go the good things to grow up. As a non-malay girl from Sabah, I was thinking twice how am I gonna survive in malays environment, it’s like “are they going to accept me for who I am?” and it gave this big gap for me to reach them but that’s not what I found in IMR. There is not even a gap between us. For once here, Cik Laila, the best co-supervisor I ever had in IMR, not forgetting Cheah. Both of them were such an angel to me. They treated me well, sometimes they have to be strict when it comes to getting the jobs done but outside work, they are more like a friend. They like to kid around with us, making us feel like home. It was so much fun then. I would like to repeat that my supervisor, the big boss in my unit, is a superb…she’s a lady yet she has all the talents a man should have. She is smart, funny, friendly and she looks much younger than her age. Cik laila said maybe it is because of the way she is, she’s always happy around people, giving out smile is never a problem to her. Im glad to have met her, she is the best boss you can ever have. Even cik Laila would admit all the qualities she had as an employer. She even pay for your food if you go out with her and there is this time when we were invited to one of the staff’s wedding and few of us had to bring car. Believe it or not, my boss paid for their fuels and tolls as well. That is not only generous but it was something so unbelievable. I mean maybe most employers do that, but I guess in this case, she is worth the credits. My team mates, Pui Yee, Roshan, Ridzhan, and Zairi. We made a great team too although Roshan came joined our unit a bit later, but still we had so much fun. Everyday we had meals together and sometimes we do go out as a team. Ridzhan and Zairi, tho’ they are not as gentleman as other guy I knew but they are nice, helpful and yes they made my day wonderful. Well Zairi is a different story. He’s the quiet type but I guess he had to drop that ‘official title’ when I am around. Well for once there, I like to bug him and talk to him. He really put up with my attitude, you know, sometimes I can be quite annoying but he never showed that he is ungrateful to have known me. In fact, he played along. Only one thing I dislike about him is that he likes to burb… TO MY FACE!! And always I have to scold him for that and he will always laugh, not feeling sorry or ashamed of it. But oh well, that’s his trademark that I shall remember forever :) and ridzhan…I like to call him ‘boroi’ because he’s the one with a prosperous tummy, you know what I mean. He’s funny and he likes to bully us. But when it comes to helping, well, he is accountable and hardworking. Nothing much I wanna say about him, I usually hate him…hahahha, I mean, oh well… I dun hate him as u know, the real “HATE”… it was just an expression as to show how he is in the real life, ANNOYING!!!! Ahahha, that’s more like a suitable word for him, I really hope he would read this and I know he will laugh his HEAD OFF!!! Pui Yee, well, she is the one that always go with “yes, let’s bang him!” and she’s a good helper when it comes to ‘kenakan’ one person. Roshan would be the novel-reader hardcore. You’ll see her every week with different title of novels and when we have no lab work to do, she’ll spend all her free time reading her novels like a maniac. I always have to drag her out from her own world and join the fun. It’s always go like this :

ME: Roshan, snap out of it, let’s play something, you read when me and Pui Yee is out of here.

And you know how she reacted to that???? She will turn her head to me and smile and go back to the book again…. I tell ya, she is really a bookworm.

Ok that’s about work so far.

Let me tell you another story of my KL experience. And it would be about the friendship that i hv while i was in kl, and believe it or not, I have created my own empire here with different divisions. They are what I call my zones of friends...

2 b cont'd....

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008