Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New hope

Bits by bits i am trying to catch up with my labwork. however there's nothing to worry about now since i am still 0n track. I shall finish on time according to the key milestone. I had a brief discussion with my supervisor again today. It was a nice warm up for the experiment i'm about to execute. Only i have to do my labwork during the weekend, which means i need to rent a car for the weekend.

My sister kept on calling and asking when am i going back and insisting that i should come back early. My mom called me last week saying that she misses me so much and wanted to see me but refuse to come and stay at my sister's place after what happened. it's pretty much complicated. Im rushing off to the end of my experiment. Ive been so tired lately, hopefully at the end of the day, it pays off.

wish me luck, guys.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008