Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Okay, enough with the coin story, here are new updates abt me!!

I can see that my blog has been dormant for few weeks and everyone has been asking me “Lie, why are you still on the coins story? Get busy there!”…. Okay okay, I get that… I was just too occupied with few things and hardly find time to actually sit down and write.

Hmm, let see … what’s happening lately? Okay there’s the experiment that I need to get done with. Actually I have done one important part of my project but the bad news is, my supervisor was not thrilled with the method I used and actually criticized on it harshly which promptly sent me to the depression phase of my life. I was really really upset with her response on my work. Nothing close to an enthusiastic remark on my effort but nonchalantly said to me “Looks like u have no choice but to have one sleepless night and on restless day in the lab!” I was likeWhoa, hold on to your horse right there, Madame!! Did you know that I worked my ass out for 3 weeks straight and I haven’t got a decent rest yet?! And now you’re telling me how surprise you were that I wasn’t thinking of executing the experiment using the method people had done before?” Only I didn’t spill it out to reason myself. I just sat there hearing all her ignorant remarks on my work, and yea guess what, I can’t make it to the conference then. For a moment there, I was like “I hope Dr.Brid is here to give me some useful advice and her brilliant opinions.”

For a week I was going through a moment of depression and I almost give up on whatever I am doing in UKM. I talked to few people but not about this problem I am having, but about their work and stuff. Some of them are finishing off this semester and will be graduating as a master student next year. The moment I heard that I was like “Damn, I should have taken course work instead of research.” But later Jaff told me, master by course work will be announced obsolete and some won’t be recognized then and I am still at the correct track.

I am just glad that with all the depression I had, I can knock some sense into my head. I should think straight and focus more on my performance and my project. Not forgetting the key milestone to keep me on track.

That’s all for now… I will feed you more soon enough I get my head focus on this thang. I have been so addicted to GG lately. Ciao!! hehe :)

Jaff and Azfar, Safe journey back to your hometown

Fadhil, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sarah, Get me out of here!!! I need some fresh air and some good Girlie talk!!!

Fellie, Get your ass to the bus stand now or else you’ll miss the bus again… (OKAY, leaving now!!)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008