Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A clarification for "Jan 8th 2006"

What happened on Jan 8th 2006? This was the date I was supposed to meet my old friends but it turned out that I cant make it, not because I have changed and refused to catch up with old friends, but I was with my family.

I went back to KK on the 30th December 2005 to make it up with my sister and to celebrate New Year with her. There had been a long silence between us after I left for KL on Oct. I refused to be in contact with her for such a long time after the conflicts between us. She didn’t even send me to the airport and that was the same day I cried myself out in my dad’s arm.

The moment I was in KK, all I can think of is the two adorable kids and home. I spent the whole week in KK with my family. I was glad that I know I didn’t lose them after all. I didn’t have the time to go out and hang out with my friends, not because I don’t feel like to, for me at that time, family comes first, and I don’t want to hurt them by going out meeting friends when they need me at home the whole time. My flight back to KL was on Jan 8th. Since Jimmy was registering for his first semester in KDU on Jan 7th, I had to change my flight to Jan 5th or 6th (I cant exactly remember). We were busy on that Saturday helping Jimmy to register class and hostel before getting him some provisions. We finished everything around evening and went back straight to Cititel to rest before another round of shopping.

The next day, which was Sunday. I helped my sister with her shopping spree. That was also the day which my UMS friends were having a mini reunion. However, as much as I wanted to go and meet them I cant just leave my sister with all the shopping list, she needed me. I was thinking of meeting them after my family leave KL but in the end, we sent them off to airport and spent time with them there before our goodbyes. For those friends that I have missed, I am utterly sorry for missing the day and believe me, it was not intentional as u believed it was.

It’s true that I will never expect anyone to like me or to understand me, that depend on every individuals on this planet. If I deserve your friendship, deep down inside of me i am really thankful for that but I am a human being, I do make mistakes but please don’t judge me by the mistakes I have done before you know what is really happening in my life. Having a big family is never too easy and creating a new life from scratch takes a lot then one breath, it takes more than you think.

I have sacrificed my comfort zone to pursue my dreams. What i wanted in life is far beyond what other people can expect. I grew up in a tough family but i'm glad because it made me what i am today -> well-determined, strong-minded, gutsy, independant and a survivor... no matter what life throws at me, i know i can always survive and that's one thing i can be proud of myself.

When someone is comfortable enough to be proud of herself, that means he/she is already happy (tell me if im wrong). and Yes i am really sure that now, i am at the correct path..

For your record, there are no grudges nor hatred in my keeping. What really happened was all for the reformation of my life for the betterment of my future. period.

Thanks for reading.

3 what say you:

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

lie, i guess ur friends wldnt b so narrow-minded as 2 thnk u as tht kind of person. family shud always come first when any circumstances u're in whr choices btwn friends n family r put in front of u. cheers 2 tht~ hmm... pasal ur research stuffs, im glad 2 find tht many ppl r progressing well. as for me... HAHAHAHA! *speechless* oh well, take k of urself, n enjoy ur holidays at home k. HUGS! Miss u much~

F.E.A said...

Thanks cindy for ur input..
:) i wish the same too that my friends would understand me not for what i have done but what i have gone through.. it has been really hard for me to reach this stage of life. Life has been hard for me before this (with all the family crisis, financial constraint, adaptation to new life) at least im happy that i survived this far.. but i guess it's ok if i have been misjudged since i am not even close to perfect, im still a normal human being, bound to make mistake.. i did say sorry to those ive hurt, I should be happy at least ive done my part..
I still hope the best for everyone and everything.. and i am not as evil as ppl think i am (Azfar? jef? Fadhil? fifa? clifford? everyone? am i a bad person?).. I am one of God's children. if i did something wrong, pls forgive me..

Unknown said...

You do not need to hide who we are. we did not ask you to choose between your family and us, you once told us that you don't like to wait for peoples, but why you made us wait for you. if i receive anything from you thru a phone call or a short sms saying that you are not coming, we wont wait for you the whole day. instead we can go some place else to enjoy our short vacation there. The documents you asked me to bring from KK for you, maybe you left out that small thing just to cover why you need me there at the first place.

we remain silence not because we are guilty, but we just feel that there 's no need to create any havoc just because of that.

We know wat you have said behind our backs, we dun mind it because you have the freedom to talk.

everyone makes mistakes, it is just the matter of realizing it and being sorry for it sincerely, not looking for excuse to put oneself in a right position.

sorry for being sacarstic up there,I am very sorry for everything that I have done to you or hurt you, intentionally or unintentionally. Well, take care and may God bless you.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008