Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gossip Girl hits the end of the road of Season 1

I was watching..



You can call me an internet digger but I have finished watching the whole season of Gossip Girl since the first time my friend recommended it to me earlier this year. I have so much to talk about this series but I leave it to you to find out what the hypes are all about. Yes, if you like to watch something exciting with a lot of dramas that give you ‘aaahhhhh’s, ‘oooohhhh’s and “wowwww’s, go ahead and hit 8TV every Wednesday, or better still, download it from the internet. Or maybe you can get the soft copy from me.

To those who don’t have any clues about the show, here’s a 5 minutes clip from the season finale which I took from b5media's (Gossip girl report)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008