Friday, May 02, 2008

Reality check

It’s hard being a student and at the same trying to be financially independent. You tend to worry a lot. There are great responsibilities to carry. I am just a girl though my age doesn’t say so. What happened in February will forever be in my head, I didn’t know being financially independent can be so wrong. Somehow that makes me more anxious to let myself loose from all those complicated issues.

I got a part time job teaching, it’s a great experience for a person like me since I love kids. My mistake for having myself attached to the kids and it was so hurtful to know that it will be taken away from me. Maybe. I’m not sure of my chances to stay on the job.

But then again, ever since I have the job, the stress ive been having seems to be heavier than before. But I was in denial because money seems to overlook the drawbacks. My integrity is crushed, and I’m losing the energy.

Confused. Confused.

I hope somebody will give me a pat on a back and tell me things are going to be alright. I am still in denial. The only thing I can do is – to just – let it be.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008