Monday, May 05, 2008

sick + patience = recovery + good health

Take my advice, do not take two different medication just to get an immediate effect in recovering from any health issues. I’ve done that today, and few minutes after ingesting Hosolvan and another different cough syrup, I had a very bad gastric pain. I feel like the chemical was scraping the layers of my abdomen and I was squeezing myself on bed enduring the pain. I know that if I stay that way, the pain won’t go away and I have to do something to get rid of the chemical from my system. So with only little strength I have left, I took some hot cereal and it really worked for me. Now here goes this crazy head of mine, writing about it.

To cure from something, don’t rush it or you’ll make it worse. I had my lesson today. But after all this experience, I hope the phlegm will go away because I am already tired of it. I need to feel healthy again, despite having muscle pain all over my body after that morning jogging.

1 what say you:

Pebbles said...

please be careful....

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008