Saturday, May 17, 2008

totally messed up.. Someone needs to organize me!

Look how messy my bed is. I have been like a rat sleeping in it ignoring the fact that i havent been changing my sheet for awhile now. I think it's time to get a new set for a change.

English book. Standard 5. Another headache for the day. At the end of the day, i think i will have new strains of white hair. So much for extra income.(sigh)

I have been staying in this room since January 2007. My roomate cleaned the room from time to time. Now she's gone and I was too ignorant to look up and acknowledge the presence of the web on the ceiling. huhu, I want my roomate back!!

This is my cleaned laundry since last week. Havent got the time to fold them and keep them neat in my closet. Will do it today. (sigh)

Enough with the bulky bag full with cleaned laundry and this is another headache. Dirty laundry that i should do. Oh my God, i am going to kill my hand today.

My clothes are here and there. My make ups, lotions, accessories are all messed up. It's a big mess, I know. urgh, i need rescue here!!

Just the spring cleaning is enough to show you the amount of work i need to do today. I have not mentioned about my work yet. It is another stressful topic to be discussed.



I really need a maid. Please call me if anyone is willing to get paid to do all this work for me.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008