Thursday, July 17, 2008

Regret is just a word, suffering is the real deal..

I have uttered something tremendously awful, that I myself can’t forgive for what I have done. It’s like I was wishing for it to happen. I didn’t mean it to be that way but anger took over my conscience and harsh words filtered out mercilessly. Now, because of my very selfish behavior and arrogance, somebody dear to me has to take the punishment.

I wish I could take it back. I just wish I was calmer with my words but now it’s too late to regret. The only thing I can do is to hope for miracles and hoping that God would forgive me for the things I have said which now I utterly regret.

Dear friends, words can be really strong even though sometimes it was just a joke or something you use to prove the righteousness of something else. Do not swear on anybody’s name. You may feel at the top of the world after you said it, but God is too powerful and He knows how to make you regret for the bad things you have done.

I have learned my lesson. I have learned my lesson. Now, I hope this torture will end at a full stop. The tests are enough to torture my very soul. I just wish i could turn back the time and be more wiser.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008