Thursday, July 03, 2008

Fellie is homeless...

For many days, I was homeless. That’s even worse than having no money to survive. I have moved most of my stuff to my new lodging yet i still have to crash at friend’s place. My temporary store was my car. I had to bring my laptop, books, toiletries and my clothes around. Poor Arnold, Joel, and Bibi who had to accommodate and put up with me.

Bibi is willing to have me stay over at her place for few nights, and during the day I will be in my lab doing my work ‘or’ hanging around just to kill time. There was a time, I was really exhausted and sleepy. I had to sleep in my lab until it’s time to go for my tuition class. Usually, if there is no work to do in the lab, I will be the first one to go home. My senior saw me squeezing myself on the chair and asked,

“Fellie, why don’t you go home and rest?”

“That’s the thing, I wish I have a home now.”

I feel so poor and pathetic. Other times, I will be at Arnold’s place to finish up my answer sheet for my student. Arnold has been so nice to offer me his coffee and his table for me to do my work and Joel has been kind enough to let me sleep on his bed before I switch to Bibi’s place.

After those painful moments. I am so glad I am back in KK. By the time I go back to the peninsular, I will be ready to move in to Bangi house ‘physically’. I just can’t wait to settle down and go on with my normal days.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008