Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Kennel - here i come with a big wave

After days of being unorganized yet very very busy, I finally shifted all my stuff to the Kennel (If this is what they gonna call the house). I haven’t got the time to unpack but at least 98% of my stuff is already in Bangi house with some electronic stuff I still have in HK house.

Packing all my stuff was tiring, but what's more tiring is carrying and shifting ALL OF IT to the new house. I have to rent a 2 tan lorry which cost me about RM150 (that was the cheapest I get) to shift all of it.

I was quite surprised with the amount of stuff I have. It’s really a lot!! All my friends are laughing to see the stacks of stuff I have. Even Emm is ‘kind’ enough to make me one of the topic in her post. Emm, I should thank you for making me famous (As a reward, I am gonna eat you alive!) :P

Anyway, the lorry man was 1 hour and 15 minutes late. All my stuff was carried down, and with the period of time waiting, I was famous in Hentian Kajang. I have to tell my friends to just say it’s the whole family moving or else they’ll be dead shocked to see the stuff I have. Like it or not, I was parading my stuff for that freakin’ 75 minutes.

The lorry came at last, at first I wanted to scold him for being late but when I saw a man in his middle 40s or 50s came out from the lorry, I stopped. I can’t be scolding an old man for being late. It’s already hard enough to see an old man working so hard to earn a living for his family. So I let it go. Save my anger for some other reason.

For the first time in my life, I smell like a stinky man who did not bath for decades. I can even smell myself and feel disgusted. Yerk!! The next time Im moving, I will put on some perfume or cologne, to at least make me feel good even after sweating like a stinky pig!



Proudly presenting... the shocking amount of stuff i have



boyfriend asked to take a picture of the stuff i have, as he said its for future planning - to control my temptation of buying things... LOL!!



Then later that night, after sending Bibi back to her place, me and Bryan hang out for awhile at my old house to fix the prob with my PC. I was excited when he showed me the way to use 2 screen at a time with one cursor. It was fun and very interesting!! this is how he set up the computers. We can even watch 2 movies at a time.. cool eh?! Try this at home.. its fun!


I was already excited, so i dragged my 17" samsung LCD monitor to Taman Desa together with my laser printer to show my younger sister how canggih i am now.. haha!! well, orang kebaru-baruan la...

Anyway, i wanna say thank you to few people..

Thank you, Brian.

Thank you, Joshua.

Thank you, Arnold.

Thank you, Joel.

Thank you, Bibi.

And also to my new housemates – Lydia, Maria, Emm!!!

Thank you for helping me move my stuff! I finally moved. Yay!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008