Sunday, June 01, 2008

RUSTY - my new found love

we have a dog! we have a dog!! Everyone is very excited..

Everyone got up early today, and we went to Ikano for the Petster exhibition, only to find out that it was only for members! So we decided to go the The Curve to take our brunch but we ended up spending over an hour wandering around looking at the stuff they sell at the booth alongside The Walk. I bought a pink bag (more like a basket bag which im thinking of using it for lab purposes), a LipLicious tissue cover for my car (just for the fun of it), and a pair of Bikini (I have no idea what im gonna do with it). The guy i bought the bikini from wished me a happy holiday after paying, which was quite funny because who the hell's gonna buy a bikini without a solid reason to wear it? But what the hell, I spent around Rm70 for these 3 items, which was a good bargain for me.

Speaking of shopping, it reminds me of the 'brand' i was given to. Well, I didnt just get a 'clubbing face' from Bryan, but i got friends who said that i only shop at high end places which are not entirely true. I like to buy stuff when i am in a mood, but like i told everyone, I am very particular in spending my money. so if i am to buy something, it's gotta be something which i fell in love with at first sight, or something very useful, or something with a good bargain. So I am totally not a shopaholic material. I don't shop for brands (only when i seek for quality materials) I don't shop for glamorous sake and i don't shop as though my pocket is loaded. I shop when there is mood or when I need something, most of the time it was just on a spur of the moment, like what happened today.

ouh, did i tell you we just got a dog? yea, we just got a dog! At first, we were thinking of getting a pure breed of a Rotweiler (like Binky who just died last week...sob..sob..sob), or a German Shepard (something like Max and Roxy back home, but they're half mongrel). After looking at few options, we finally decided to take a 'Golden Retriever' puppy which is one of our most wanted choice. We were not allowed to play with the dog for at least few days for it to adjust to the new environment and there are few rules we need to follow before we actually bring him around. Keegan wanted to name him Harry/Hairy, Sister called him Golden, Jim wanted to call him Kiddie (lol, bad choice of names) and from the start i want to name it 'Rusty'... In the end, everybody agree with 'rusty'... so peeps, meet my new found love, RUSTY...



Rusty in his crate, I told him to pose and he followed what i say. He's just too easy to fell in love with.



This was actually taken few weeks back, we were in Jalan Gasing after breakfast in Lotus. I was wearing something decent for the Australian Guild ceremony. Jimmy as usual, like to spoil the picture.


The event i attended during Wesak day in PJ Hilton Hotel. I was astonished with some of the talents, especially Wong Keng Joon who played a funky tune with his guitar and his very romantic Italiano tune with a piano (with his own arrangement).



My dear friend, Nick. Who just got off the bus from Penang. Look how tired and hungry he is, he can even swallow the spoon if he want to.



Tasha, who introduced me to the world of Shisha(is that how they spell it?). It was my first time trying. Strawberry flavor i think. But i didnt like it, not sure why. maybe it wasnt my cup of tea.

I actually have few pics to share but it was a tiring day for me. I need to sleep it off for tomorrow. Goodnite.

1 what say you:

b@wee said...

hey there.. how do you know tasha? She's sorta my neighbourhood friend.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008