Monday, June 09, 2008

Bruised arm (Ouch!)



Keegan hit my arm with his solid toy, and look what happened to my arm. We were on our way back to our car, when it happened. I didn’t see it coming as everyone was in jolly mood. I guess I caught him at a bad timing because he was already whining asking his father to attend to his demands.

I touched him gently on his cheek not knowing what he gonna do to me after that. He turned around like a zombie and started hitting me in front of the crowd. I couldn’t defend myself since the first hit on my arm was way too painful and he kept hitting me until his father dragged him away. I couldn’t feel my hand for a moment. I guess he hit right on my bone or maybe my blood vessel or it can be the nerves because it was too painful. As much as I want to hold back my tears, I surrendered to it and started crying like a little girl. The pain was beyond the level which I could take.

Keegan saw me crying and he started to cry too. Probably he was already scared after what he had done. So, to escape from being blamed, he cried as though he didn’t do anything wrong. Kids can be really spoiled that sometimes they are not aware of their misbehavior. Lucky it was just me, i was wondering how this behavior would affect him if he's gonna do the same to other kids.

As much as i wanna get angry, he's just a kid. But I really hope this behavior of his will be tamed down once he enter school next year otherwise my sister and her husband will be in a big trouble.


My swollen arm and it was bluish purple the next day.



This is how it looked like after 48 hours, it was reddish and the soar is still there.

A different angle to let you imagine the painful effect after his crazy attack.. and now you know why it made me cry..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008