Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rusty is sick!!

About a week ago, I sent Rusty to the animal polyclinic in Old Klang Road since he was having flu, red eyes and worse still, he's having all the yellowish swell on his tummy. I was very shocked to see the swells (too pissed off with the house maid that I did not get a picture of it).

I complained to my sister who obviously doesn’t really care much about how furious I was. Instead she questioned me for not being there to take care of Rusty. I was like “Hellooooo, I have a life to live.” But of course I didn’t say that to her face.

I went to the clinic and they found out that Rusty was already infected by distemper virus. Clear enough, Rusty is counting the days. Poor Rusty. I feel so bad. I should have taken him to hentian and take care of him myself. I went home, already furious, I told off the house maid.

“You tell me if im wrong, I did ask you if we can put Rusty behind just for awhile before I get him the second vaccination. But you know how you respond to me? You refused rudely and walked off. So tell me, am I wrong about how you respond to me?”

She nodded. Looking scared but still trying to defend herself.

“I did ask you the first time about 2-3 weeks ago to put Rusty in the house at the basement, just for a week until he gets his second vaccination. You rudely refused. Correct?”

“tidak tidak tidak… Ko baru kestau semalam.” (No no no, you just told me yesterday)

I was pissed.

“Apa? Jadi ko cakap saya tipu?” (What? You were saying that I lied?)

Very very pissed. She’s obviously at the wrong side and claiming that I lied?

She couldn’t answer me so she walked off (AGAIN) while grunting to herself although I wasn’t done with her.

I have never been so mad at her like this. All this while I have been treating her like my own family and because of that, she was not scared of me.

Even after that, when I was already cooled down. She went out to the shop near the neighborhood without informing me though Kane has already told her to tell me. I was watching TV downstairs and she just walked passed me, ignored what Kane told her to do.

See? Naik kepala right??

Anyway, when I was in the animal polyclinic, there was this dog. A matured Golden Retriever. I was picturing Rusty being that big. Sad.



The owner asked him to sit. He actually listened. Look at that, very cute right. I wish i could see Rusty this big. Sad.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008