Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vero is still here...

I just lost a friend today. She's my bestfriend. I still can't believe she's gone. So please let me know tomorrow if this is just a dream.

Look at how beautiful she is..

How can she be dead?




(to be continued....)

just give me some time... I still can't believe it..!!!


I miss you, Vero..

I dont care how gay i may sound right now, but it is very painful for me.

1 what say you:

myself said...

Rest in peace Vero.

It's a sad that I didn't have the chance to meet again after all these years.

I knew her since in KML. She was one of the 2nd batch intake, and I was one of the faci. On the registration day, I had a random check on the student list and I think I saw something on her details that was the same as mine... was it her birthday or something (8th june?). And of course I had the access to her hp number... and we did sms chat quite a lot. But we never really met, since I'm a shy guy (cheh!).

And we lost contact after KML.

I'm sorry for you, who lost a dear friend. And my condolence to her family.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008