Friday, July 18, 2008

The worst event in my life

Things are getting more tensed now. Doctors and family had an intense discussion about the case yesterday. I haven’t been informed yet about their decision but what I heard from one of the family member, which she also heard from them, was that, Dad will not go for the surgery because he might get a stroke during the operation. What they are going to do is put a tube inside his intestine to give him more appetite to eat, and so yes to give energy.

What then? How about the cancer? They are not going to do anything about it?” The thing is, nothing could be done.

Doctor gave us a duration – That was the WORST PART!!!

It’s too hurtful that I can’t even write the number here. Let alone thinking about it. Doctor added it's either the cancer or his heart which will take him away. The only thing I can do now is – to finish all my work here, as fast as I can and go back to spend the most time with dad.

If you read some of the stories in my blog, you'll see that dad is the most important thing in my life. For all the things that I did in my life, is to make my dad proud of me. I worked my arse off, to prove to dad that I have done my best and to have him smile back at me. THATS ALL.


Blood is thicker than water


Choices

Metaphorical of life - Love of a father and daughter


My "Between-reality-and-absurdity" LiFe

killing heart

"You raised me up"

My dad knows his kids love him dearly and want him cured so he told us that he can go for the operation, that he can take it. But if dad knows that the 'growth' in his colon is actually a cancer, he'll just cry out "It's better that I die than to trouble all of you."

My dad, though he was not highly educated, but he is the strongest, honest and the most sincere person I ever met. Look at me now, what i have become, all the good things i have are all blessings from God for the good things my dad has done all through his life.

Some say, education is important to make someone wiser and highly respected. In the case of my dad, it was not the education but it's his heart. And now his heart is going to take him away. How unfair is that?

Dad is everything. Without him, how can i go on?

1 what say you:

Masnah Abdul Hamid said...

hi fellie..i don't know if u still remember me..masnah..reading this post reminds me of my late father..i've gone tru wht u r into now..b strong gal..tht's the only wishes i hv in mind as i know what's it feel..it HURT..really hurts..sabar ya..

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008