Friday, September 12, 2008

I was tagged by Joyce

Oh well… I guess I have to continue the game since I was tagged by Joyce (Joycey, u owe me! :P)

So here goes peeps..

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags at least 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time:
1449

Name:
Fellie (nicky: Lie/Lye/Lai)

Sisters:
4

Brothers:
9

Shoe Size:
4

Height:
150cm

Where do you live:
currently at the kennel

Favourite drinks:
Starbucks Java Chip

Favourite breakfast:
Pancakes with honey

Have you ever been on a plane?:
Yes, I hate the waitings

Swam in the ocean:
yes, I’m from sabah remember?

Fallen a sleep at school:
tons of times

Broken someone's heart:
Yes.. don’t think it’s a good thing to talk abt

Fell off your chair:
*cant remember*

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Used to when I was in love for the first time

What is your room like:
very very stuffy.. I have a lot of stuff!!

What's right beside you:
my Ikea chest drawer

What is the last thing you ate:
Banana rice at Paandi’s!!!!

Ever had....
Chicken pox:
Yes, on a Christmas day!! (I was 15)
Sore throat:
who doesn’t?
Stitches:
yes, a bad one on my chin
Broken nose:
Lucky no..

Do you
Believe in love at first sight:
depends..
Like picnics:
if we’re talking about beach picnic, oh yess!! Im a beach lover..

Who was, were
The last person you danced with:
me, myself and I
Last made you smile:
my kennel mates
You last yelled at:
A lady driver who was on the phone while trying to cut into my lane

Today did you
Talk to someone you like:
Yes
Kissed anyone:
No
Get sick:
no.
Talk to an ex:
no, cos I cant find a reason why I have to.
Miss someone:
yes, my mr.T
Eat:
I think I mentioned Paandi’s

Best feeling in the world

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
Yes, Denise my doggie toy.
What's under your bed:
BOXES!!
Who (change it to what) do you really hate:
traffic jam, having no time for coffee, and waking up early in the morning!!
What time is it now?
:1459

Random
Is there a person who is in your mind now :
Yes
Do you like your hand-writing :
I guess since i dont have problem with it.
Are your toe nails painted :
no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
T's bed, cos his smell is there??
What color shirt are you wearing now :
Im in my nightie
Are you a friendly person :
Depends
Do you have any pets :
Yes, Kimmy the cat, and Snowy, the new ugly cat. Used to have my Golden Retriever, Rusty, but he died in July. Binki, the rotweiller died in July too.
Now Max (half mongrel, half German shepard) is getting all the attention..
Do you sleep with the TV on :
not really.
What are you doing right now :
typing? its obvious.
Can you handle the truth :
it really depends, cos sometimes truth really hurts.
Are you closer to your mother or father :
equally closed.
Do you eat healthy :
Yes, it has to be healthy, but when it comes to chilli's, i really cant say no to their grills.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex :
yes, we're still good friends. no hard feelings.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
Mr.T of cos, he's the only person that is able to neutralize me
Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
35% Loud, 65% quiet
Are you confident :
No. I have problem with that.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finished my degree
2. Doing my master until now
3. Seeing the same person for the past 3 years
4. Procrastinating throughout the year
5. Shifting house (almost every year)

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. tick my student’s paper
2. Prepare for science paper3. Find her English answer sheet
(cant remember where the hell I put it!)
4. Go for my tuition class till 10pm
5. Make few calls before sleeping

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. Cant decide because it depends what’s in front of me. I don’t buy, I only eat.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Send my father to Mexico for his cancer treatment
2. Buy a nice house with a swimming pool at the back yard
3. Help my family
4. Have a nice garden wedding
5. Travel around Europe

5 of my bad habits:
1. Temperimental
2. Impatience
3. too much of inferiority complex
4. deciding something I would regret after
5. have problem in saying NO to people

5 places I have lived/ stayed a night in:
1. Penang
2. Kuching
3. Bintulu
4. Johor
5. Melaka

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with:
1. Rest
2. Go back KK, take care of my dad
3. Help my sister with her business (im starting to have interest in doing business)
4. Have a weekend off at Bali
5. look for jobs

Tagged:
Lydia
Joyce (duno who else)
Emm
Maria
Myself

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008