Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why i am not an active blogger..


It’s a tiring week for me. For the last 2 days, I have to attend a GC-MS training in UiTM from 9am-5pm. Then, after training I have to rush back to Kajang for my tuition classes until around 10ish.

Reached back home 30 minutes later, I didn’t even have the energy to cook. I have to force myself to eat Maggie for two nights in a row though of course I prefer a solid meal (I really miss Philo, my ex-roomie, for this). Usually, no matter how tired I am after tuition, I will still cook even if it has to be the simplest dish. There must be healthy food to make me stay in a jolly mood.

But for the last 2 days, I couldn’t take it. My back hurts real bad and I was mentally tired. Looking at my kennel mates, I wish I have their free time even though they are still busy with their exams, assignments etc. But they can even go mamak-ing, swimming or watch movies *jealous*. For me, watching movie is almost a crime because I have so much to do everyday. I have to do my reading, thesis writing and I have to tick papers for my PMR student.

Today, I am a bit free. I was thinking of joining the girls for a swim, but I was not lucky as I just got my monthly visitor this afternoon! So I stayed in the lab for quite awhile and head home to blog about my frustration.

Maybe I should say, “quit your job, quit whinning

But I need the money. Now that I spent more than I could afford for the house, and my car, fuel, food etc; I have to have money coming in every month.

Of course my family can support me, but how much can I ask from them? RM1000 per month? That’s a killer. But that’s the very least amount I need for every month (house rent, bills, car, fuel, food etc). I did try to save. I cut my entertainment, cut my temptation list, in short, I don’t have a life!

I am tired. So tired. But I still keep a happy face wherever I go. At least, I’ll be fine as long as nobody come and mess around with me. Don’t tell me “waa you got so much of time.” Because I seriously have no time, but it’s my job to get things done. I am crying out loud wishing that I can have more time for myself to have a peaceful rest.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008