Tuesday, September 23, 2008

snippets of Dad

When something bad happen to your loved ones, you try hard not to cry, do you call yourself strong?

When you know you are going to lose something valuable in your life, but you keep yourself in denial because you think it’s the best for you, do you also think you are being strong?

when people asked about your father, and you answered them, “my dad is not doing so fine but that’s life.” without any expression on your face, do you consider yourself strong?

If I say yes to all of the mentioned above, then, I am good at lying. Tell you the truth, it wasn’t easy but because I was very fortunate to be able to occupy my time with tuition classes, labs, friends etc, it didn’t really disturb me that much.

I just have to keep my finger crossed, that there’ll still be time for me to do my part after i am done what i am here for. And before then, I will have no choice but to be strong, not only in denial.


Those of you, who are still get to meet your father, talk to your father, smile with your father, laugh with your father, joke around with your father, especially those who still feeds on dad's money - then its time for you to open your eyes.


Love your dad,

no matter how poor they are,

how shallow they are,

how healthy they are,

how destructive they are,

or how pathetic they are..



Time is not for you to count, but to appreciate every moment that you have with your loved ones. So that whatever happen in the future, you know that you have given them a full life.




Here are some snippets of my dear father that I would like to share with everyone..











4 what say you:

Gnet said...

it's ok to be sad at these times dear.
will pray hard for your dad. =)

F.E.A said...

thanks Gnet...
that's really nice of u..

Ikie said...

till nw i find it's hard to b a gud daughter.b strong ya.let's continue 2 pray 4 ur dad

Masnah Abdul Hamid said...

this post reminds me of my late father..me being a daddy's girl know how it feels losing em..hope he'll get well soon..be strong ya! chaiyok!!

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008