Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something he wrote...


It started with..

"There was this slide presentation you should see, I would like to share it with you.”


So last night, Mr.T sent me an email attached with the slide presentation. But what impressed me the most was his e-mail which came along with the attachment. I have to say, it took me by surprise because he has never written anything to me, especially in that length.

This is what he wrote to me:




I can't stop reading it since i never received such beautiful email from him before this. I can even count by one hand how many real email he has sent to me since 2005. That's because, Mr.T is a serious person, he seldom say things if he doesnt mean them.

Mr.T met half of my family members (including my parents) few weeks ago. With God's blessing, they like him. As a matter of fact, my brother invited him to his wedding next month. It's gonna be the most exciting family events for me.

There'll be more interesting stories coming your way. Have patient.

3 what say you:

Gnet said...

fellie dear this is sooooo sweet and adorable..
it made me think in a way. =)
whr is he now btw? long distance?
take care n be strong k! (i dont have to say this tho. u already is)
muax!

F.E.A said...

hi Gnet... he's in bintulu working.. and it has been a long distance rship since the beginning.. I am almost used to it..
yups, i'll be fine.. :D

Chan chue lydia kha said...

gosh... so romantic of him.. you go gal.. :) wanna hear full report later k :)

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008