Wednesday, October 08, 2008

the final frontier... Part I - The choices, and the problems (in case, there is a part II)

Pearl told me I was invited for another Alpha camp. I was very thrilled to find out about the news, yet at the same time I was full of questions.


“Why me, I got no talent at all?!!”


To know that maybe this is all God’s plan, I stopped asking. I went to bed with happy smiles, then…………..


SNAPPPP!!!!!


“When was it again???” It’s going to be on the first weekend of December!!!

Belle is getting married on the same weekend!!!


Then I went like….. “to choose


Alpha or Belle……. Alpha or Belle……

Alpha or Belle….. Alpha or Bellle…….

Alpha or Belle……… Alpha or Belle……..

Alpha or Belle……….. Alpha or Belle………… Alpha or Belle….??????


I can’t decide!!! I want both!!!"


I'm gonna take a weekend. I’ll think it through, and hopefully by then, God give me the answer. I can’t choose because for me both are important in my life. One is for my spiritual growth, and the other is my best friend’s wedding.


If you’re in my shoes, tell me what would you do…


Should i choose this...




Or this...





To be continued...


p/s you have no choice but to wait, because i dunno the ending either...
(author is still very confused)

1 what say you:

Gnet said...

girl the camp once only ka or they will organize annually or once in a while?
if yes, then go for your friend's wedding.
she will marry once only(we are hoping for the best kan?) in a lifetime so that's ur only chance to see her get married.
good luck in whatever choice you make! =)

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008