Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lie receives the award from Gnet

Sorry peeps. This has to come late since i was busy with my brother's wedding.

So.

Here.




Thanks Gnet for the award.

”For the coolest blog I ever know” ?????


Wow, it’s a great honor to be acknowledged this way *flattered*

Alright, now I supposed it’s my turn to do my part..

.... those who decided to accept this award, they will follow the below steps:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.



  1. Jep - Coolest writing. I like the way he put his feelings/stories into writings.
  2. Gnet – Coolest creativity. she has her own ways to attract the readers to keep visiting her blog.
  3. Emm – Coolest effort. She blogs a lot. She loves to write about every little thing. She’ll say “I wanna blog about this… I wanna blog about that!!” Somehow im too scared to be near her cos she might just blog about me!!
  4. Rubern – Coolest food. He loves food. And I love food. If u wanna try something new, try this food-based blog. Who knows you might get an idea for your first date.
  5. Maria – Coolest comics. She’s just too funny. Her blog explains a lot about her character.
  6. Prakash – Coolest photos. He blogs about the pictures he took. Love his piece of work.
  7. Lydia – Coolest lazy blogger. she seldom update her blog. Hopefully this award will push her to update more frequently.
  8. Lionel – Coolest drama. His blog is quite dramatic for me. It's cool and i like the drama..
  9. Nova – Coolest (Excellent!) spiritual inspiration. If you say my writing is meaningful. Try checking her blog. Her writings always make me ‘go back to the basic”. Beautiful writing.
  10. Che Det – Coolest political writings. An update and insight about Msian politics and the economy. The author himself is the coolest person i ever known.

1 what say you:

Anonymous said...

Me, drama? Haha I don't think so! Must be that barfight post. But thanks anyway, it means I can write drama well. :) I should be laziest blogger.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008