Sunday, May 08, 2005

my down moments

urghhh...i hate the feelings im having ryte now... im trying my best to think positive but i think the probs im having now is just "Damn, what shits am i having ryte now?"

i had a great time for the last two weekends... Chris came a week ago and i had the most blissful weekend in KL.... went for skating in Sunway, Borders and Genting... i guess if i wrote about his visits earlier i might have given u every details of our activities but i guess it's too much to write now... so let me shorten it up by saying that it hits me really bad when he had to go back to KK.. i just cant see him go, and it feels like lifeless again...

*sigh* i know i have to be strong...

so now, it has been two weeks since chris left for KK... but life must go on...and i have 5 more weeks to go before saying goodbye to this big city so i need to mould back all my energy to build another tower of confidence and patients so i wont fall again...

tomorrow will be the 5th week im in IMR and i was actually offered by my co-supervisor to go for RA in IMR since they are having this big project that will involve 90 Rats and i dunno how many monkeys and they say it's critical so they need more staff to handle the project... im still in the 'consideration making'... i duno whether to take that opportunity or just stay in KK...

well, nothing really bad hits me except for Chris leaving me again... everything had gone perfectly well and i just have to fix my head on the fact that life has been good here.... yes, so why am i feeling these shits ryte now? and im freaking scared of it.... DAMN!!!! oh dear, i shouldnt let u all read this... but i guess im speaking from my mind now.. i hope it wont hurt you to read this... it's just one of my down moments and i just cant help it..but i guess after these shits i'll be uploading pictures to my blog so u can see what i was up to for the past few weeks...
till then...see ya...

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008