Tuesday, May 31, 2005

one slight moment...im writing from my mind...

it's lunch time...

but before i even begin..let's read the poem that suddenly flow into my head at this very minute...

Gazing at the empty spaces in my room
Feeling like the world is close to doom
Making my life a total misery
Offering my fate to all the cries

Nightmares engulfed my very sleep
Mourning over days like a lost sheep
Feeling useless but why do I care
Tasting the pain, what so unfair…..

These are my cries for my everyday
Worshiping darkness, I am the lady…
Why do I write this im so unsure
But look at my heart that is fairly pure…

dun ask me why i wrote those...i was actually playing the rhymes and it turned out to be... scary??? heheheheh...im very good at making things a bit creepy.... but dun worry...there are just words...

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008