Friday, May 13, 2005

my fRiDaY aFtErNoOn

it's friday afternoon and it's damn hot outside...just came back from Medan Tuanku and now im sweating like a pig... lucky thing the office aircond is well functioning or else, i might as well give out a pig smell..hehehee...

this morning we had an urgent meeting with all the staff...and it was all about a girl in pytochem lab who was handling chloroform in OPEN AIR and was admitted to the hospital due to the effect of the reagant!!!! so apparently, my supervisor was quite shocked and pulled out a meeting this morning regarding to Lab safety. She reminded us to take it seriously so to avoid any unwanted incidents. they had printed out all the necessary rules on paper and sticked it on almost every corner of the lab, so others might take extra precaution when handling chemical reagants.

as i have promised to myself, i went to Laza Diamond to buy a white gold pendant for my necklace, then visited Borders again. It drove me insane not being able to buy at least one book for myself. but the other part of me are telling me to save money. *sigh*

Before heading back to the office, i went back to my room in Medan Tuanku. I met an old lady, sitting at the sideways of the street selling dry food (keropok). i was reluctant to buy at first but when i see the lady's expression, i couldnt just walk away and ignore that look. so i stopped by and bought two packets of it which cost me rm4. but it's not the food that i am paying for, it was an honest gesture of helping that lady, plus those food can be eaten after all. :)

After 3 minutes of walking, i reached the staircase which will lead to the front door of my room. so like usual, i went up and went straight to my room. without wasting any more time i boiled wome water using the kettle which was actually owned by fifa. she was being so kind to lend it to me so that i wouldnt have to go through some hassle of having to buy it for my own use. hhahah, yes.... its no suprise that i had maggie and tea for lunch... i know it's a weird combination of having maggie and tea at the same time for lunch. but it was fine for me :) :) i did enjoyed my meal tho' it was way tooooo simple.... i managed to buy some stamps for future use and post my letter which will eventually reach to chris's hand...

on my way back to the Monorail station, i feel relieved to see that old lady is having more than 4 customers. at least she wasnt wasting her time sitting there. oh well, the story after that is kinda boring so i dun think it's necessary to jot down everything here. till then ya... and thanks for wasting ur time reading my blog. i will entertain you with more pictures when the time allows me ok.... :)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008