Tuesday, May 10, 2005

wut a slow day!!!! my office is almost empty now, few of the important staffs are still out for some important cases... and as an intern, we have to stay here still...but best of all, i Have the "Da Vincci Code" to read and fifa was right, the book is really addictive!! goodness..... i have only managed to read a quarter of it and today will be the third day of my exploration on Dan Brown's piece of art...erm, it's more to writing, oh duh! hehehehhe

so i was just reading through Shah's tip on how to chat with your contacts via friendster...and after few trials of clicking here and there, only now that i know what he meant by the nicknames with smiley face. for those who are yet to discover anything about Shah's tips, i think you can check on the bulletin Board on friendster.

I was quiet today and everybody was asking "ru having PMS?".... i chuckled everytime they asked that. I guess i enjoyed reading Da Vincci code too much and totally forgot that im still on earth! ehhehehehhe.... it's a good book, u have my word!!

Still waiting for my Burger King...Kinda hungry... my collegues went to KLCC to buy movie tickets for us (my co-supervisor belanja) and i asked Zairi to buy me burgers and i think they are still on the road since you know la KL, traffic jam is everywhere....

5 more weeks and i am back to KK... *sigh*

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008