Thursday, May 19, 2005

what an unlucky week!

this week was not my favourite week as i have encountered lotsa difficulties which caused by my own clumsiness and others too.

yes, the first one is the bathroom. the lady which is staying next to my room is responsible for it, but what happened is that... she's gone after she knew what she had done... what an old B**ch!!! so, ive been using my landlord's bathroom for few days. but they left for terengganu last night and that means "HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO TAKE MY BATH BEFORE GOING OFF FOR WORK?????!!!" the landlord suggested that i can use the upstairs toilet and first thing came to my head was that "isnt that the place where all the bangladesh stay?" .... i went up and checked on the place and it's totally not the best option. after talking to my co-supervisor about it, she said i can go early to the office the next day and use the toilet. But then, this morning when im so ready with all my toileteries to bring to the office, i went to the bathroom to use the sink (the only one that can be used except for the toilet bowl). and i saw that there's no more water stucked in the bathroom...means, the bathroom is functioning againnnnnn!!!!!! that's the best part so far...

second, i was so upset when i found out that i lost my monorail card in the office. but yes in the end, i found it HIDING in my bag.

third, i forgot to bring my umbrella the other day when it rained heavily and i know my friend can offer me to share hers but then both of us will get wet too...so i dont want to be the cause of that. that's why i offer myself to the rain. hehehhe...

fourth, i washed my mug and left it at my landlord's kitchen and now how the hell am i gonna have a hot drink in the room???!!! they will only be back after 5 days. and that means i have to buy a new mug :(

there are more to tell but i guess i better stop whining since im using the office's pc, like always. Better get ready for the POSTMORTEM

till then....

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008