Thursday, December 08, 2005

The days that went by...

Today had been the best day of my life…

Somehow I see a flicker of happiness before me and I cant stop smiling since this morning… Things had gone wonderfully and I love my life now… tho’ sometimes I have to go through some hard times but that doesn’t stop me to have fun and enjoy life to the fullest. I didn’t mean to exaggerate but I am happy today :)

Sadness, disappointments, heartaches, confusions, frustrations are inevitable but no matter how hard it can be at times, there is always a way out and none can help except ourselves. Motivation and discipline is the key to escape, I must say.

Now im sleeping over at my old place so I get to use my streamyx again. Jemeng had gone to bed so im alone in the living room with the radio on to break the awkward silence..

Tomorrow I have to start my labwork… I bet En.Haris is really furious to see me since he had been trying to contact me regarding the quotation of the items I need for my labwork… I hope to get it settled by tomorrow, including bacteria streaking and gram staining practice.


For this coming xmas celebration, im going to celebrate it with friends –FOR THE FIRST TIME…
Stupid me for letting out tears the other day…I just cant stand the sadness in me when I saw the xmas tree and the deco in one of the outlet in Kajang.

We went to this small store called Living Cabin where they have all the xmas deco and the display was so nicely done. The xmas songs filled up the department store and I was looking at all the deco. All of sudden everything disturbed me inside. I miss home, I miss my mom, I miss keegan I miss everyone at home…remembering that the xmas this year wont be the same for me since I wont be celebrating it with my family. So it really make me so sad and lonely inside.. No matter how rebellious I can be, I still have a soft spot inside and unexpectedly I turned it on that very day. Sandra was aware of the situation and she had to drag me out from the store to keep me away from it. Funny it may sound, but I never been so far away from my family for xmas.

To keep me away from this feeling, im going to buy a xmas tree, put it up and decorate it myself. I will give myself an extra treat with a nice blouse for xmas. I was supposed to join the xmas play but in the end I decided not to. Previously, I planned to go to Melacca with Jemeng to see how the xmas is held in A Famosa but because of the financial constraint im having, I guess I have to cancel the trip. We’ll see how it goes and I will keep u update about my xmas preparation… till then, we meet again.. im going to bed now… good night..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008