Saturday, December 10, 2005

Live life to the fullest


Guess what ???!!!!!!

I met jaclyn Victor two days back. Grace's sister, Esther, told us that Jaclyn Victor is coming over to the exhibition held in MINT (Malaysia Institute of Nuclear Technology). Since me and Grace are a big fan of her, we went and see her sing live.

Yes, i saw her. I even shook hand with her, wished her merry xmas. She signed my calendar card and Grace asked her if she has plan for xmas. She told us that she is performing for TV2, if im not mistaken. We both didnt bring camera but lucky we have charming Vick who is a doctor-to-be and also my junior from KML has his at that time. We managed to take only one pic with Jac since Vick's camera is out of batt. Before Jac leave the building, we managed to lock hands and wished each other merry xmas for the last time. She is super friendly and nice and seriously speaking, she sounds so much better when you're in the same room with her singing live. It is not like what you hear in the radio or telly. Her woice is so much powerful than that...

Another shocker is that, i pierced my nose. I really like it tho' it is damn painful when i just got it pierced. i like it, i like it, i like it..... im thinking of having a tattoo at the back of my belly...but i really have to think of the consequences and it will cost me a lot i know, unless if i do it in KK. Dont worry, that doesnt mean im wild and ready to party.... I just want to have everything when i still can and this does not concern others. We live only once and we will never grow younger so my advice is, live life to the fullest!! adios!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008