Friday, December 23, 2005

The pennants

It was the pennants the priest gave us on the confession day that brought me to the orphanage. The place I never expected to go. In fact I went there twice. After preparing the food on Friday evening, we went to RKK (Rumah Keluarga Kita) which is very near to Kajang Commuter Station. At first, everybody was feeling awkward with each other’s present but after breaking the ice, we managed to fit in with them and unexpectedly there is a 4-year old boy called Michael that makes me feel so different. He’s very talkative and adorable. He really touch me so deeply inside. Playing and talking to him make me feel so sappy and I can’t stop holding him like he is my own. It is very depressing to know that there is a 4 year old child like him living in this world without the love of real parents, reminding myself how lucky I was to be born and grew up contentedly.



How happy I was preparing the food that evening. Never did I envisage that the place I’m going will be the place I will never forget in my entire life. To say I regret it is totally a stupid thing to utter. In fact, I am already attached to them, especially Michael.

This is the contribution which i sincerely gave to the children in RKK, with the help of my friends. Thanks to Yan, Jemeng and Sandra for helping me to prepare them.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008