Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Warmest Season of the Year..

Xmas is almost here and again I realize how fast the time flies.. life has been beautiful for the past few days. Been out a lot with the guys. Thanks to Jaff and Azfar for always being there for me when im in need. You guys are really wonderful, despite the “teasing session” you guys had been giving me. Grasping the glee enclosing my very days, giving me the clear view of how much I want to improve my life and be somebody worthy. I’ve been having this bad habit of puffing again, and now that my friends saw it happening in front of them with their very own eyes. Don’t worry guys, just give me some time to put a stop to it and I want you guys to know that it doesn’t mean im an evil slut or what you call a spoil brat (this is a title for a rich kid rite? Im not even rich). Im just having it because it’s BACK!!! But ive been telling myself to stop…and it will.

My weekend this time was okay. I was so bored few days ago and I drove to putrajaya to meet Jaff. We had A&W that night and like usual, im always the one with the unfinished food. I guess I need to expand my tummy so that i can whack my whole meal at a time. Azfar joined us a bit later that night. We hang around a little while at one of the prominent bridge in putrajaya. The scenery was beautiful from where we stood and there was a function in putrajaya (a closing ceremony of something) which leads to the discharge of fireworks just at the back of the beautiful mosque (from our view). Then we had teh tarik afterwards at one of the mamak shop in presint 9 till 1.30am.

Looking at my friend’s achievement, somehow I see myself an honorable feeble for being unable to afford myself. Jaff with his MyVi and Azfar….guess what he’s driving?? Well, I don’t think Azfar will be happy if I break the news here since this is so public. So I leave it to Azfar to break the news, give some effort to keep in touch with him and he will update you …hehheh… Azfar, im really proud of you.. I remembered your birthday that day but forgot to wish you “a very happy 22nd birthday. It has been sooooo nice having you in my circle and you know I am soooooo proud of you!!” I hope you like the wallet me and jaff bought for you….
We had a very nice conversation that night and I enjoyed it very much. I had my free lesson from the both of them. “Shame on you Fellie for being so incapable of ‘playing with words’!!” We went out again the next day to Sunway and Azfar came to fetch me. It was about an hour journey to Sunway, went through Kajang Silk and LDP highways. So unlike KK, you cant go around this place without at least a ten dollar note in your wallet since you have to spend for tolls. We had a nice time that day – Me, Jaff, Azfar and Yam. Shah and Tharmaindra came later that day and we all had drinks at Dunkin Donut before we say our goodbyes.

Xmas is only a week away and according to the STAR today “the trappings of the season are all too apparent at shopping malls nationwide….” Totally NOOOOOTT except for Midvalley of course. No wonder everybody prefer going to Midvalley since it’s the most happening place of all and the thing I don’t understand was why xmas this time is transformed to winter wonderland. You can see white xmas trees everywhere, or maybe that doesn’t really count because as long as there are xmas trees all over the places and most important thing is let’s savor the xmas spirit and share the joyous of xmas with everyone despite the differences between us. Oh well, every celebration is always about bringing back the family together. Though’ I won’t be getting all 9 xmas gifts this year from my family like I always had on xmas eve, but they are always in my heart with or without them around physically..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008