Tuesday, December 27, 2005

In the eyes of the children...

It never seemed too easy to see them without tears on the eyes..
My love for the kids...
my concern on their upbringing and their future..
if you can do something, this is the time...
they are human just like us..
I love them very much, with all my heart...
I thank God for opening my eyes to the other side of the world which you should know that you are very LUCKY!!
Comprehending to the fact that the pennant has left a big hole in me and the memories of RKK kept on playing in my head. It is something which has never occurred to me before. I didn’t expect I’m now longing for their laughter and their companionship. The joy in their faces, the features of their wide smile and happiness are which stayed in my heart deep inside. The yearning of offering them my love and care did not just end there. Two days after, we visited them again after being invited over for xmas lunch. Of course I will never go there empty-handed, so I spent the whole Xmas eve wrapping candies for the kids. Again, i would like to thank my beautiful friends - Yan, Jemeng, Sandra and Erda whom helped me getting it done. Without these wonderful gurls, i don't think i can finish wrapping the candies. I managed to do something wonderful on Christmas. As much as they were jumping in joy to see us, I was thrilled meeting them too. Seeing them with their new clothes and their jovial faces on xmas day really make me feel overjoyed. Fr. Julian was already there when we came to RKK, and he was quite surprise to see us. After we had lunch with Fr. Julian, we joined the kids with their little games, talked to them and just enjoy the fun with them around. Honestly, it was really fun having them all around.

1 what say you:

Unknown said...

At first glance, I thought you were holding Keegan in the first pictures... He really do look like Keegan... Abit oso laaa....

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008