Friday, September 15, 2006

A fable worth reading - "All the things we tend to forget"

I can’t believe im-turning 24 this October, it felt like only yesterday I see the wideness of the world and the beautiful smiles of everyone due to my arrival to this planet. Then, I start talking like I have two mouths on my face, and the next thing I knew is, I was carrying my 2 kegs weight of bag to school, awhile later I graduated from secondary school and went away from home to expand my educational level. It felt like only yesterday I came to KL to pursue my studies, and now it felt like I am not ready to grow older. Suddenly, my family was concern about my relationship with a man, and my sister was talking about how marriage life is like. My closest friends were talking about career, money and stuff. I was like “Can I turn back to 16? It was so much fun before then.

Life is getting more serious as you grow older. I wish it could be easier like how it was when my mom fed me with milk and I can just relax in her arms and enjoy the sensation of stuffing her nips to my innocent mouth. Well, it is for free, in fact. But unfortunate for us that now, you can only get all you need after an amount of payment and nothing is for free anymore. I still remember the time when my dad used to drive me along with some other friends to school. He was the one who has been working hard for his kids, whereas I just enjoy the ride at the back of his seat, not even knowing the hardships he has to go through to bring us up. Now, as I maturely grow in wisdom, I see those sacrifices my dad has made in his life just to make sure that we have enough food in the house, enough money to live with, and enough education to help us in future. Yet, we are too arrogant to realize that our life now is made by the people before us, and they are the reason why are standing here at this moment. If it wasn;t for them, i would not be speaking this way, showing people i am too smart to think of those important things. I might be at the sidewalk waiting for rich people to grab my ass, only to prove that i am such a burn-out waiting to be rewarded for the stupidest thing a woman can do. How can a woman degrade themselve that way? i thought a woman's pride is the most expensive and highest one compare to man. Woman has become a toy and a playground to those who are the least to know of a woman's worth. Shame are those worthless creature...

________________________________________________________

Before im done with my Msc, i should think of applying for jobs somewhere and at least get my feet on something, and slowly draw myself to a more challenging job. I really hope i will get the chance to do something more extraordinary and adventurous to fill the excitement of my life. I know i might sigh every now and then but life means nothing for me if i just sit and wait for something to light my way, instead i should go ahead and seek for the light. and that is me. I always think that time is not reversal, and it waits for no one. Regrets will be the most embarassing feelings for me, and i shall not let myself drawn to that.

T has been reminding me of how precious time is and i shall not leave anything behind for later. Everything has to be done quickly and organized. He helped me to push myself forward to do everything possible and do it better each time so that I will never regret anything, it is better to fail than do nothing.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008