Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally!!


Finally I got the last Twilight Saga. I received a call yesterday around 3pm from Borders of Tropicana Citymall, telling me the arrival of their new Twilight stocks. Have you ever heard of this mall before? Yes, I went all the way to find the book. 2 weeks ago, I went to Borders at The Curve to find New Moon for Britanny and the lady told me, all stocks (New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking dawn) were wiped out 2 hours after it was out on the shelves for selling. She told me to try Borders at Tropicana City Mall, assuring they might still have plenty of stocks in there. I searched for the mall immediately, and with Jimmy's help we found the place!! The mall is apparently still unknown because it was only opened recently, so it is still unreachable for many people. I got Britanny’s New Moon on that day and made reservations for us right away. After two weeks of waiting, their stocks arrived yesterday!

Afraid that they might not keep their promise, I drove to Tropicana City Mall in damansara to retrieve my last book of twilight. I managed to get few copies of breaking dawn and a copy of Eclipse for myself, Britanny and Lydia.

Twilight Saga Book 4 - Breaking Dawn


Those who are very curious about this frenzy and would like to try, go get your own copy. Here’s the prize of the book.

Twilight – RM35.50

New Moon – RM39.90

Eclipse – RM41.90

Breaking Dawn – RM49.90

A total of RM167.20 for all four. I spent this much despite being so financially tight so guys, be fair, get your own copy if you want to read.


To avoid disappointments, drive up to Tropicana City mall in damansara. You'll have high chances of getting all in one receipt.


Tropicana City Mall

Let me know if you need direction. :D


My happy happy shelf



SIGNING OUT....happily..


0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008