Saturday, January 24, 2009

Furiously helpless...

No matter how tough it’s gonna be. I have to fight for it. I am gonna finish that damn thing – the only part that’s holding me back from the finishing line.

I don’t understand the Malaysia Education system sometimes, particularly in research. Why is it difficult to make the student’s life easier by providing them equipments that can still ‘function’ and not just keeping it on a bench just to collect the happy dust? I mean Universities hired ONE Science Officer or Research Officer to handle ONE damn machine, and why can’t it be so difficult to maintain?

Don’t be surprise if you see some of the postgrade students spent 5-8 years (or forever..) doing post grade studies.

RIDICULOUS!

Those who’s thinking of doing research in the local universities, be wiser and choose the right thing before you get buried forever!

SIGNING OUT…..in deep frustration…..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008