Thursday, January 22, 2009

Values...

This is the one thing I shouldn’t keep my midnight oil burning, I tend to think a lot and tend to be…..emotional…about stuff...

Values?…. What does it say to you?

A lot of things we do these days are without a clear conscience. We forgot to remind ourselves, what is there to life? Is it just giving pleasure to yourself without thinking of what harm it might bring to your very existence?

We tend to make others feel miserable because of what is hurting us. We tend to ignore other person’s happiness because we, ourselves, failed to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We want them to suffer like us, is that really a friendship, a family? Love perhaps?

Sometimes I don’t understand why we need to suffer for others or why we need others to suffer for us? I don’t understand why we should hide our happiness just because the other person is not happy and why do we failed to accept other’s happiness just because they caused our misery.

I’ve been there, hurting and bleeding. Others ripped off my robes, put million thorns on my head, dragged me to what seems like an eternity journey with blood and mutilated wound. Crying till there’s no more tears to shed. Screaming till my throat is dried. Then, I realized, one thing that was very powerful at that time, now, and, then. A powerful healing to wounds and bloods.

Its FORGIVENESS.

Though I am somebody who doesn’t have the height, the beauty, the intelligence, the confidence, and the wit to influence others…. But I somehow know how to live a life, and that is – Love and being loved by everyone around you. I know the inferiority that greatly haunt my life, I see my disabilities. But I know where to stand and how. I know the limit I am taking, I am aware of my mistake, the biggest offense even God couldn’t stop crying for my blood.

My blood.

I have lost a father. A loving father. Who nurtured me with love, honesty and respect. What else I can do to honour his teaching for me? Should I take this excuse to be a monster? To be someone I never wanted to be? To take away everyone’s happiness because I am not happy?

Love, honesty and respect – that shall be with me till my last breath.

I’ll clean my white robe and face my sentence.

If you have lost somebody you have loved so much, honor their departure by honoring yourself with good values. Don’t waste your life. Be someone useful and happy.

I am dreaming of a day….when…

The oldest one in my family would pat me on my shoulder and says, “You have lived your life like you supposed to. Dad must be proud of you.”

1 what say you:

Gnet said...

fellie beutiful and im touched :)

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008